As an update based on current events surrounding the Coronavirus:
- We have always maintained a high standard of office cleanliness, and we are taking extra precautions during this time of uncertainty.
- We will be increasing the frequency for disinfecting our tables, adjusting equipment, and other surfaces around the office according to CDC recommendations.
- Please be patient as we are disinfecting in between each patient.
- For the time being, our children’s toys and books will be unavailable to protect our youngest patients.
- We will be scheduling less people per time block to reduce potential exposure.
- We will also make special arrangements for high risk patients as needed.
- While we acknowledge the benefit of a healthy nervous system on immune function, we will not see patients with signs of respiratory illness or fever.
We do not, of course, support unfounded fear, hysteria, and panic. However, we do have a great respect for public health measures designed to slow the spread of this virus. Above all, we want you to continue to have trust in the ability for your bodies to ward off and overcome illness, but we all have to do our part in ensuring that we don’t spread the illness to vulnerable populations. We will keep you all updated as the situation evolves. As always, we are happy to answer any questions you might have.
We’re just a phone call or email away:
Yours in health, Drs. Annette and Robert Zivkovic